Peaceful, Non-Radical Muslims are Irrelevant


Brigitte Gabriel, a Christian that expressed her feelings about the non-radical Muslims in the world, as she sat on a committee examining what the government did wrong in the Benghazi incident.

A Muslim student asked the committee to express concerns for the 1.2 billion Muslims in the world that are peaceful and non-radical.

Brigitte Gabriel's response:

Allow me to elaborate about the 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today.

Of course not all of them are radical, the majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15 to 25 percent, according to all intelligence services around the world. That leaves 75 percent of them being peaceful. When you look at 15 to 25 percent of the world's Muslim population, you're looking at the 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big as the United States. So why should we worry about the radical 15 to 25 percent of Muslims?

Because it is these radicals that kill, because it is these radicals that behead and massacre!

When you look at all the lessons of history:

Most Germans were peaceful people, yet the Nazis drove the agenda, and as a result, sixty million people died. Almost 14 million in concentration camps, six million being Jews. The peaceful majority Germans were irrelevant.

When you look at Russia, most Russians were peaceful as well, yet the Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

When you look at China, most Chinese were peaceful as well, yet the Chinese were able to kill 70 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

When you look at Japan prior to World War II, most Japanese were peaceful as well, yet Japan was able to butcher its way across Southeast Asia, killing 12 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

On September 11, 2001, in the United States

We had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took nineteen hijackers, just 19 radicals, to bring America down to its knees: destroying the World Trade Center; attack the Pentagon; and kill almost 3000 Americans that day. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

(As she said to a Muslim student who asked why no one recognizes talking about moderate and peaceful Muslims)

I'm glad you're here defending the moderate and peaceful Muslims, but they are irrelevant when radical Muslims are raping, kill, and destroy lives in the world?

Click here for the actual video:

http://www.yesimright.com/a-clueless-muslim-student-challenged-a-christian-speaker-her-epic-response-will-restore-your-faith-in-america/

#Muslim #ListAll