As believers we are called by God to live in two worlds…. walking down here on earth in a natural body, while our spirit is connected to Heaven.
We are living in a spiritual war zone…where the world is given over to the sin nature of man and we are living each day by faith and in the Spirit of God. This is more fighting against us right now than there has been at any time in my life.
It is the blood of Jesus Christ that helps us to overcome in this war. Because of the blood of Jesus Christ we can boldly take charge and defeat strongholds and arguments that work against us.
For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. .
[2Co 10:4-5 NKJV]
We are New Covenant believers that overcome by our relationship to the blood of Jesus Christ and our worship and praise of Him.
We can’t talk about New Covenant worship without talking about the blood…
“but with His own blood He (Jesus) entered the Most Holy Place once for all,” Hebrews 9:12
“But ye are come into mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus, the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel. ~ Hebrews 12:22-24
The perfect blood sacrifice of Jesus forever changed the system of worship.
Under the Old Covenant the priest examined the sacrifice, if the sacrifice was perfect the worshipper was accepted based on the condition of the sacrifice.
The priest wasn’t examining the worshipper, he was examining the sacrifice.
When Jesus offered Himself for our sins on the cross, He became the perfect sacrifice accepted by God. As we come to worship the Father through the blood, He accepts our worship, not based on our condition, but on the perfect sacrifice of His Son.
Jesus shed His blood so that we might be redeemed and reconciled unto God.
All of the law was based on the performance of mankind...
All the New Covenant is based on the performance of one man…Jesus….
The blood of Jesus has made the way for us to come now into the presence of God.
Each Person of the Godhead— and I mean this the positive sense— was jealous to be included in the process of redeeming humanity. When we proclaim the truth about the blood of Jesus, the Holy Spirit says, “That is where I want to be. Those people are saying things I like to hear.”
The blood qualifies the unqualified…and… when we express our appreciation for the blood of Jesus; we attract the manifest presence of the Holy Spirit. The blood has perfected the system of worship, bringing us into a new and better way. The blood of Jesus is always speaking on our behalf in the very presence of God!!!
Blood of Jesus Confessions
Speak these confessions over yourself to activate the power of the Blood of Jesus.
1. The Blood of Jesus is the Blood of the new covenant which has been shed for me and is in force for me for all eternity. (Hebrews 13:20) (Luke 22:20)
2. Through faith in the Blood of Jesus I have been redeemed, bought from the hand of the enemy. Therefore I am no longer in the kingdom of darkness but through the Blood I have been translated into the Kingdom of God's dear Son. (Colossians 1:13-14; Ephesians 1:7; I Peter 1:18-19; Acts 20:28; Hebrews 9:12)
3. Through the precious Blood of Jesus I have been made unto God a king and a priest and have been given authority to reign with him on the earth now and for all eternity. (Revelation 5:9-10; Romans 5:17 The Amplified Bible)
4. Through the Blood of Jesus I have boldness now to enter into the holy of holies in heaven into the presence of God with a true heart in full assurance of faith. I am now free from all fear and timidity. (Hebrews 10:19-22; Ephesians 2:13)
5. Through the shedding of Blood of Jesus I now have healing and health in my body because Jesus bore my griefs, sicknesses, diseases, weaknesses, distresses and pains. By His stripes I am healed. (Isaiah 53:4-5; I Peter 2:24; Matthew 8:16-17; Romans 8:11; Galatians 3:13-14)
6. Through the Blood of Jesus I have been redeemed from the curse of lack and poverty for Jesus Himself bore the chastisement needful to obtain peace, prosperity and total well-being for me. Though Jesus was so very rich, yet for my sake he became so very poor on the cross, in order that by His poverty I might become abundantly supplied. (Isaiah 53:4-5; II Corinthians 8:9)
7. I have faith in the power of the Blood of Jesus and the Word of God to provide protection for my spirit, soul, body, family, home, and everything that concerns me. When I submit myself to the Word of God, resist the devil, and exercise faith in the power of the Blood, the wicked one cannot touch me. (I John 5:18; Luke 10:19; Psalm 91)
8. Because of what the Blood and the Word has done for me I am continually overcoming the world, the flesh and the devil. I refuse to be defeated! (Revelation 12:11; I John 5:4-5)
9. "Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you. I hold the blood against you and declare on the authority of God's Word that Jesus' Blood does now overcome you, sin, every sickness, disease, pain, lack, poverty and every evil work. Flee Now in Jesus' Name!" In the name of Jesus I hold the blood of Jesus against every power of darkness that attempts to hold me in bondage. I have been delivered from the power of darkness and walk in the kingdom of light. No forces of darkness have any hold over my life. The blood of Jesus has washed away my sins and I am free indeed.
10. By the blood of Jesus, I and my family have been redeemed! We have been rescued from the power of the enemy. Satan has no power over us… We have been set free from his dominion and translated into the kingdom of Jesus Christ…welcomed into the presence of God in praise and worship.
11. I apply the blood of Jesus and all its provisions to my finances…my giving… …and everything Father God has blessed me with… By faith today and every day we will live our lives under the provision of the blood of Jesus…
12. I boldly enter your presence Father because of the blood of Jesus which has made a way for ME… I can rest in You with no fear or dread…and I am compelled to a life of worship and praise. I cannot help but continually give thanks to the One who has done so much for me.
13. THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR REDEEMING BLOOD…THANK YOU JESUS…THANK YOU JESUS…THANK YOU JESUS…I’M SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR BLOOD!